ABOUT THE PROGRAMME - MBA
Two year full time course spread over 6 Trimesters
Aspirants can specialize in areas such as :
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
EXCLUSIVE ADD-ON’S FROM NSM
- BIG DATA ANALYTICS
- BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- MS OFFICE
- DIPLOMA IN IFRS
- DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- GREEN BELT IN SIX SIGMA
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- IELTS/BRITISH ENGLISH
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- SELF DEFENCE
Applicants must have any Degree recognized by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University with not less than 50% in overall aggregate with a valid CAT / CMAT / KMAT Score
Salient features of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University(KTU)
- Foreign nationals, whose applications are received through Indian Council or Cultural Relations, Government of India, are also eligible for admission to the MBA programme.
- A 15 days Foundation Course to bring all students who are admitted to MBA programmes from various streams at par in terms of knowledge in Accounting, Statistics & Mathematics, Economics, Principles & Practices of Management and Computer Applications.
- A 45 days summer internship in an organization in between the third and fourth trimesters is part of the programme with three (3) credits. The credit is accounted in the sixth trimester.
- Students who have earned credits for courses listed in the first three trimesters are permitted to register as external candidates if they take up a job. However, they have to complete the programme within a total of six trimesters.
- Semester-wise Industrial visits are provided for students to acquire more corporate knowledge.
- Timely publication of results and commencement of each trimester as per the academic calendar.
- The University will publish the academic calendar for every academic trimester /year, indicating the commencement of trimesters as well as instructions, course registration date(s), enrolment date(s), weeks in which the mandatory internal tests are to be conducted, dates for completing internal evaluations, last instruction day in the trimester, schedule of trimester examinations and official holidays in the trimester / academic year.