ABOUT THE PROGRAMME - MBA
Two year full time course spread over 6 Trimesters
Aspirants can specialize in areas such as :
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Applicants must have any Degree recognized by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University with not less than 50% in overall aggregate with a valid CAT / CMAT / KMAT Score
- Get prescribed application form of the college by remitting the cost of it in cash or through DD.
- The College will conduct a Group Discussion and Interviews and based on their performance of group discussion &interview and qualifying examination and CAT / CMAT / KMAT candidates will be short listed for Selection. ( This may change as per APJAKTU rules framed from time to time for MBA Admission). The weightage of Entrance Test, G.D. & P.I. is 80:10:10.
- Candidates who are short-listed will be intimated by post about their selection. They have to complete other formalities including remittance of fees, etc, within the stipulated time.
- Compliance of the above will make a candidate eligible for admission to the school.
When the application is accepted by the college, the candidates should remit the prescribed fees to the college and the admission will be confirmed after verification of the originals of the following documents
- SSLC Book and Mark sheet or 10th standard mark list and certificate.
- 10+2/equivalent certificate and mark sheet
- UG certificate and mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate (If applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered practioner
- Entrance rank certificate and entrance marks card
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- NRI status certificate (If applicable)
- Four numbers of passport size colour photoghraphs
- Two numbers of stamp size colour photographs.
- Copy of fee receipt paid for the admission